Facebook is a great way to start your business and grow it. Facebook lets you connect to the whole world and if your business is of value you will surely succeed. But you have to market your business the right way in Facebook. In this How to you can learn, how to promote your page on Facebook.
- Go to facebook page you want to promote
- Located on the left hand side of the page, you’ll see the promote Page Button
- The ad will be automatically created from images and copied on your Page. To change the images or text, you need to first change them on your page.
- In the Ad Preview section, you’ll see how your ad will look on Desktop News Feed, Mobile News Feed and the Right Column. Your ad will appear in all three formats.
- Choose your audience
- You can specify the location, age, gender and interests of the people you’d like to reach
- The Interests field will initially be filled with interests we think make sense for your customers, but we encourage you to type into the box any additional interests or to remove any interests that don’t apply
- If you’d like to apply more advanced targeting options, try using the ads create tool to promote your Page
- Choose your budget
- The budget you enter will be a daily budget
- You can choose to promote your Page continuously, or set an end date for your promotion
- You’ll only be charged when your ad is displayed on Facebook, so your entire budget may not always be spent
- For more sophisticated bidding and budgeting options, try using the ads create tool to promote your Page
Error or Missing Information? Please Let us know