A lot of websites keep asking to show notifications on a daily basis. These notifications show you the current activities on the website like some new news or maybe a friend request on some social media website. But sometimes there are new websites that you open and they keep popping these notifications to access location or show notifications. This can be annoying at times as these websites flood you with their internal notifications. To stop Chrome browser from showing such notifications you can follow the steps given below.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your device and Click on the three dot menu button on the top-right corner.
2. Inside the menu that appears click on Settings.
3. The settings panel will open. Find and click on the Site Settings option in the panel.
4. Inside the site settings panel click on the Notifications option.
5. Here inside you will find a toggle button to switch the notification on and off.
This will stop your browser from prompting you every time for notifications. Whenever you want to enable the notifications you can go to the same settings to enable them. Also such notifications can be enabled and disabled for particular websites in the same panel as shown in step number 5.
Error or Missing Information? Please Let us know