The below methods will help you to delete duplicate files on Android :
A lot of duplicate files exist on your device known/unknown. This fills your storage with unnecessary files. It can have similar images clicked multiple times, files downloaded multiple times. Here we describe a few ways in which you can get rid of the unwanted files on your device.
If you do not have much of data stored on your desktop then it would be better to find and delete your duplicate files manually, using a file manager (already installed with your android device or install it from the play store) find the files.
Use File Go by Google
- It will ask you to give permissions for accessing storage.
See Also: How To Delete Cached Files On Android
- Open the app. On the main screen you will find a lot of options to clean up data. It also shows images and other duplicate files.
- These options range from large files to files that are temporary junk. Click on any option to delete and go ahead forward.
See Also: Install APK File On Your Android Device
Use Clean Master
- On opening the app you will find a Tool option at the bottom of the app window.
- In the panel that opens there will be a Free Up Space option. The Photo Cleaner option helps you clean duplicate images on your device. Also try the other options for cleaning up space on your device.
There are also other applications available on the play store that can help you delete duplicate files on your device. These applications search your device for files with similar names. Some may even be able to match similar images on your device.
The above methods are useful to Delete Duplicate Files On Android
Error or Missing Information? Please Let us know