Recently a new feature by WhatsApp was rolled out where you can delete sent messages. This feature seems helpful for people who are prone to drunk texting (just saying). Once you delete the message the recipient will not be able to see the message but will know that a message was deleted. This obviously invokes curiosity. If you receive a message written “The message was deleted” then definitely you would want to know what was sent to you. You may have viewed it in your notifications panel. The below steps will make you understand on how to see messages deleted on WhatsApp.
1. Go to the Menu on your device or tap and hold on your Home Screen to find the Widgets option.
2. Go to the Widgets Option and search for Setting Shortcuts.
See Also : Block up Popup and Ads
3. Drag and bring it to your Home Screen. Doing so will open a Settings Shortcut Panel. In this panel find and select the Notification Log Option.
4. This should create a Notification Log Icon on your Home Screen.
See Also : Change Wallpaper Using Google Wallpaper App
5. On opening the Notification Log you will find the previous Notifications being displayed there.
And therefore, you will be able to See Messages Deleted On WhatsApp
Also there are applications like
Which can help you out to log notifications to view them later. You will find other applications on the Google Play Store as well. Enjoy reading deleted messages.
Error or Missing Information? Please Let us know