There’s this saying: Change is the law of nature. If nature demands change then who are we to defy it. Keeping a static wallpaper for years then shall bring the wrath of nature upon you. Well that was for just talks. Now let’s jump to the main part. Many people are not happy with looking at the same wallpaper every day. But doing so manually is a tedious task. So here’s Google to help you with all your troubles. Google provides Android users with the Google Wallpaper app. This app helps you to change your device’s wallpapers automatically without having to go through the hassle yourself. Follow the steps below to change your wallpaper automatically using Google wallpaper:
1. Download Google Wallpaper (link) from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Google Wallpaper App that you downloaded.
3. Here you will be asked for access permission for storage on your device. Allow that and proceed. This will display the images on your device as well as other categories of wallpaper to choose from.
Also Read: Turn Wireless Laptop To A Wireless HotsPot
4. Select the category you want your wallpaper to be. A screen similar to the one will open. Click on the top-left box that says “Tap to turn on”.
5. This will display a popup which asks whether to download the wallpaper on Wi-Fi only or mobile data as well. Select or unselect as per your choice and then click on Continue.
6. The next screen will give you an option to select your first wallpaper. Selecting it will set your first wallpaper and now the wallpaper on your device will change daily.
Error or Missing Information? Please Let us know